At the same time, Starbucks China University will be implementing a “Partner Professors” initiative. These “Partner Professors” comprise experienced professionals from store partners to senior management executives, each possessing deep coffee knowledge, practical business retail expertise and business management skills.
Starbucks China University will also offer training curriculums that encompass a broad range of areas and functions of the Starbucks China business, including coffee knowledge and culture training, and provide tailor-designed curriculums on retail and related functional training as well as leadership competency.
As a global coffee leader operating in China, Starbucks today already boasts one of the most comprehensive barista training and certification programs. Through Starbucks China University, Starbucks will conduct more than 200 different training modules, from now through the end of 2015, at various levels through the organization. Starbucks China University is also looking to collaborate with academic institutions and related Chinese government agencies to strengthen its value proposition and offerings in the market.
About Starbucks Coffee CompanySince 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. China will become Starbucks second largest market outside the U.S. by 2014, and Starbucks aims to operate over 1,500 stores in China by 2015. Starbucks currently operates over 700 stores across over 50 cities in China. Through our Starbucks partners, we insist on our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV