This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Tikcro Technologies Ltd. (OTC PK: TIKRF) today announced that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on December 26, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Israel time, at the law offices of Goldfarb Seligman & Co., Electra Tower, 98 Yigal Allon Street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
(1) reelection of Eric Paneth and Izhak Tamir to the Board of Directors;
(2) reelection of Yiftach Atir and Liat Hadad as external directors;
(3) reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay and Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as independent auditors;
(4) approval of an increase in the company's share capital; and
(5) consideration of audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Each item will require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter, except that item 5 will not involve a vote of the shareholders. The record date for the meeting is November 28, 2012. Tikcro will send its shareholders of record a proxy statement describing the various matters to be voted upon at the meeting, along with a proxy card enabling them to indicate their vote on each matter.
About Tikcro Technologies:
Tikcro is seeking early stage growth opportunities. It has holdings in BioCancell Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company operating in the area of cancer treatment.
For more information, visit Tikcro website at