"EMH Healthcare's success with our CTRM solution typifies Amcom's mission – to connect people to the data they need with fast, accurate, and efficient communications," says Colin Balmforth, President, Amcom Software. "I am very pleased that we are helping EMH Healthcare save valuable time for busy physicians and improve the delivery of care."
About EMH Healthcare EMH Healthcare's mission is to improve the health of our community through safe, high-quality and cost-effective care. To fulfill this mission, EMH Elyria Medical Center, EMH Amherst Campus, The EMH Center for Health & Fitness in Avon, and a multi-disciplinary medical staff provide services to meet the needs of the community. EMH Elyria Medical Center was founded in 1908 as a community hospital and is committed to providing expert care and exceptional caring to all. For more information, visit www.emh-healthcare.org.
Find on Facebook: www.facebook.com/emhhealthcare Follow on Twitter: @EMHHealthcare
About Amcom Software Amcom Software, a subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: USMO), connects people to each other and to the data they need. This helps organizations save lives with communications that are faster, more accurate, and more efficient. Thousands of organizations worldwide rely on Amcom solutions for critical smartphone communications, contact center optimization, emergency management, and clinical workflow improvement. The company's products are used by leading organizations in healthcare, hospitality, education, business, and government. By continually developing its industry-leading technologies, Amcom Software has steadily grown and solidified its market leadership. For more information, call 800.852.8935 or go to http://www.amcomsoftware.com or find us on Twitter @AmcomSoftware.SOURCE Amcom Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV