NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tonight, the world-famous Empire State Building (ESB), in collaboration with Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and 14 time Grammy® Award winner, Alicia Keys, will give a gift to New York City and the world by revealing ESB's new, one-of-a-kind LED tower lights with a first-ever light show on the Landmark. This show marks the official unveiling of a groundbreaking new LED lighting system, developed by the world's leader in LED lighting Philips Color Kinetics (PCK).
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59258-empire-state-building-first-ever-led-tower-light-show
At 9:00 p.m. ET, Alicia Keys will help kick off the light show by flipping the switch live in Clear Channel New York City studios with Elvis Duran, Z100; DJ Clue, Power105; Helen Little, 106.7 Lite fm; and Cubby, 103.5 KTU—a moment that will be synchronized on-air to two of Keys' tracks—her single from her new album "Girl on Fire," followed by her smash hit "Empire State of Mind." New Yorkers and those in the surrounding area with a view of ESB can tune into one of four Clear Channel radio stations—Z100, 103.5 KTU, Power105, and 106.7 Lite fm—as the stations simultaneously play accompanying music to the light show. The light show will be hosted for on-demand viewing at iHeartRadio.com, home to Clear Channel's digital radio service, by 10 a.m., on Tuesday, November 27.
The state-of-the-art dynamic lighting system from PCK is unique to ESB and allows customized light capabilities from a palette of over 16 million colors in limitless combinations along with effects previously not possible such as ripples, cross-fades, sparkles, chasers, sweeps, strobes and bursts. In addition to greater control and management of the lighting, the new computerized system will deliver superior light and vibrancy levels in real-time, unlike the previous floodlights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV