ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training for the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The event, Dec. 3-6, is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in Booth 1749, features next generation training capabilities including:
- Integrated live, virtual and constructive training for the flight and ground domains
- Cyber solutions that simulate large-scale, complex networks and allow realistic testing, training and evaluation of cyber threats
- Maintenance training with high fidelity 2D and 3D equipment simulations, minimizing the need to train on real equipment
- Mobile applications for anytime, anywhere training and platform maintenance
Lockheed Martin offers one-on-one interviews to journalists about our training technologies and programs. To schedule an appointment, please contact Heather Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journalists can obtain additional information about Lockheed Martin's technology demonstrations and training programs at www.lockheedmartin.com/iitsec.Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation's net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion. For additional information about Lockheed Martin, visit our website: http://www.lockheedmartin.com SOURCE Lockheed Martin
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts