Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) announced that it has rescheduled to March 1, 2013, an investor day that had been scheduled for December 14, 2012, to allow the company to provide a broader update.
Mr. Richard L. Carrión, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, said, “The fundamental trends that were evident in our third-quarter results remain in place – strong, stable revenues, declines in non-performing loans and charge-offs and strong capital ratios. We continue to make good progress on several fronts and look forward to hosting our investor day on March 1, when we will be in a position to provide a broader update.”
Popular also reaffirmed its expectation for 2012 net income of between $210 million and $225 million.
Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 36th by assets among U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.An electronic version of this press release can be found at the Corporation’s website, www.popular.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV