New Social Media Platform, Vir2o, To Launch Beta Monday, December 17
ATLANTA, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- East Coast Diversified Corporation (OTC.BB: ECDC) is pleased to announce its new social media engagement platform, Vir2o, will officially launch its beta Monday, December 17, 2012.
The beta launch of Vir2o, an interactive media site that's been in development for 12 months, will create a new paradigm in the social media landscape.
"These days you often hear that the world is getting increasingly smaller, and Vir2o is a true testament to that," said ECDC CEO and creator of Vir2o Kayode Aladesuyi. "Vir2o facilitates real-time social interaction between people, friends and families regardless of where in the global village they may be located. We do this with relevant and engaging activities because we truly want to bring people together in a new and exciting way. To us, this means going beyond simple sharing and liking."
The Vir2o beta is the first step toward delivering a fully interactive social media experience to users across the globe. Once registered at www.vir2o.com, beta testers can:
- Engage and interact
- Upload and share music and photos
- Shop the marketplace and recommend favorite items
- Play games with friends
- Refer users to the beta for a chance to win a trip to Paris
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV