ATLANTA, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- East Coast Diversified Corporation (OTC.BB: ECDC) is pleased to announce its new social media engagement platform, Vir2o, will officially launch its beta Monday, December 17, 2012.
The beta launch of Vir2o, an interactive media site that's been in development for 12 months, will create a new paradigm in the social media landscape.
"These days you often hear that the world is getting increasingly smaller, and Vir2o is a true testament to that," said ECDC CEO and creator of Vir2o Kayode Aladesuyi. "Vir2o facilitates real-time social interaction between people, friends and families regardless of where in the global village they may be located. We do this with relevant and engaging activities because we truly want to bring people together in a new and exciting way. To us, this means going beyond simple sharing and liking."
The Vir2o beta is the first step toward delivering a fully interactive social media experience to users across the globe. Once registered at www.vir2o.com, beta testers can:
- Engage and interact
- Upload and share music and photos
- Shop the marketplace and recommend favorite items
- Play games with friends
- Refer users to the beta for a chance to win a trip to Paris
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV