- Verification of State License card and verification of physician's authorization on initial visit,
- Patient executing all necessary forms to become a member of the dispensary,
- Patient registration within the Medbox-MDS system,
- Dispensary personnel giving dispensing room access to registered patient,
- Patient choosing desired variety of cannabis with assistance from dispensary personnel,
- Dispensary personnel operating machine to dispense medication after patient is identified at the counter via fingerprint or visual ID verification, verification of physician statement validity, and verification that pre-determined dispensing amounts have not been exceeded, pursuant to state guidelines.
- Dispensary personnel giving patient dispensed medicine after the transaction is completed.
Medbox, Inc. Releases Demo Video And Collateral Media Concerning How Their Systems Will Be Used In Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.