- Record quarterly revenues of $5,130,418; an increase of approximately 77% compared to the third quarter of 2011;
- Nine month record revenues of $12,768,596; an increase of approximately 57% compared to the first nine months of 2011;
- September 2012 represented 38th consecutive month of increased month-over-month revenue;
- EBITDA (without non-operations related stock, warrant and options gains/losses) for the third quarter of 2012 was $293,280 compared to an EBITDA loss of $96,583 for the third quarter of 2011;
- EBITDA (without non-operations related stock, warrant and options gains/losses) for the first nine months of 2012 increased by over 170% to $656,588 compared to EBITDA of $234,933 for the first nine months of 2011.
Innovative Food Holdings Announces Financial Results For The Third Quarter And Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.