Liberty Award For Stop And Search App Created On Apps For Good Course At High Trees
The award is not only recognition for the hard work and dedication of the three, but also for the High Trees Community Development Trust and the CDI course it hosts.
Apps for Good has not only given young people the opportunity to learn about app development and coding but also resulted in opening up employment opportunities. The course is one of the many ways in which High Trees is helping local people make a positive change to their community.
CDI Apps for Good courses will be running again early in 2013 at High Trees. For more information on attending this free course, please contact Kyle Gooding at High Trees on +44(0)20-8671-3132 or drop into St Martins Learning Centre, 220 Upper Tulse Hill, London, SW2 2NS.
SOURCE High Trees Community Development Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV