Breitling Oil And Gas CEO To Present At UGAS Indonesia
IRVING, Texas, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation, an independent exploration and production company based in Irving, Texas, will present at 4 th Annual UGAS Unconventional Gas Asia Summit in li, Indonesia. The conference will take place November 26th through 27th at the Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali resort.
The presentation, entitled "Learning from the success of the U.S shale gas E&P," will be delivered by Breitling's chief executive officer, Chris Faulkner, and will occur at 4:00 p.m. on November 26. Additionally, Mr. Faulkner will appear on a panel of industry experts to discuss the topic of "Can we reach a balance among economic development, environment protection and energy security need?" The question and answer session will occur at 12:00pm on November 26.
Chris Faulkner, Breitling Oil and Gas CEO, said, "The opportunities in Asia for shale gas keep mounting." Faulkner added, "With 500 plus TCF of natural gas reserves here in Indonesia it's the perfect time to be discussing a go-forward strategy and if any of our experiences from North America can be translated here then maybe we can kick start an industry."
Mr. Faulkner serves as an advisor to the ECF Asia Shale Committee and sits on the Board of Directors for the North Texas Commission. He has been featured in numerous media outlets, including Reuters, Bloomberg, Financial Times, US News & World Report, FOX Business News and CNBC.For more information on this and other activities of the Company, see the Breitling Oil and Gas website at http://www.breitlingoilandgas.com. Breitling has current oil and gas exploration projects all throughout the United States. About Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV