Diverse Group Of Business Experts Share Advice On How To Create Strong Businesses During Tough Times In Free E-Book
BLUFFTON, S.C., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A key issue in the U.S. presidential election that will continue to challenge Obama is how to strengthen businesses to create jobs and stimulate our struggling economy. Executive and management consultant Cindy Petitt asks business authors, coaches and consultants for their advice on how leaders can transform their businesses in the new e-book, "Good Business in Bad Times."
The e-book contains 10-minute interviews with experts in various lines of business:
- Steve Chandler, CEO coach and author of 30 business books.
- Dr. Daniel Diermeier, co-creator of Kellogg's CEO Perspectives Program.- Dr. Carol Kinsey Goman, author of "The Silent Language of Leaders." - Dr. Cathy Greenberg, world-wide authority on leadership and best-selling author. - Dr. Amy Lyman, co-founder of Best Places to Work Institute. - David Madie, CEO and co-founder of more than six successful companies. - Dr. Paul Marciano, author of "Carrots and Sticks Don't Work." - Ed Oakley, CEO of Enlightened Leadership Solutions and best selling author. - Lisa Rosendahl, award-winning blogger in the human resources field. - Petitt herself is interviewed by a colleague. Although they offer a variety of perspectives and insights, what is common to all interviewees is that they present leadership strategies that are relatively simple and easy to apply. "Good Business in Bad Times" is downloadable at http://www.coachforpositiveaction.com/free-ebook-good-business-in-bad-times.html. About Cindy Petitt Cindy Petitt is president and founder of Coaching for Positive Action, which helps individuals and organizations achieve extraordinary results. Petitt has held corporate leadership positions in strategic planning, quality improvement, human resources, organizational effectiveness, and diversity management. She has served as co-chair of the U.S. Conference Board's Financial Services Business Excellence Council, was an examiner for the National Malcolm Baldridge Award and has participated on numerous nationally sponsored benchmarking studies of Fortune 500 companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV