Lincoln LifeReserve® Indexed UL Accumulator, is issued on policy form UL5062/ICC12UL5062 with optional rider form number ABR-5762, and state variations by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker/dealer. Not available in all states.
Policies sold in New York are issued on policy form UL5062N by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker/dealer.
This rider is not long-term care insurance nor is it intended to replace the need for long-term care insurance. The benefits are supplementary to the primary need for death benefit protection. The rider may not cover all of the costs associated with the chronic illness of the insured. The benefits of the rider are limited by the policy's death benefit at the time of claim, long-term care insurance does not typically contain this limitation.
All guarantees and benefits of the insurance policy are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. They are not backed by the broker/dealer and/or insurance agency selling the policy, or any affiliates of those entities other than the issuing company affiliates, and none make any representations or guarantees regarding the claims-paying ability of the issuer."Standard & Poor's®" and "S&P 500®" are trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, a subsidiary of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. and have been licensed for use by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company. Lincoln's Products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor's and Standard & Poor's makes no representation regarding the advisability of purchasing this Product. The S&P 500 Index is a price index and does not reflect dividends paid on the underlying stocks. It is not possible to invest directly in an index.
- The fixed loan alternative is not available in NY.
- Available only at issue for an additional cost and subject to qualification and restrictions.
- LIMRA, U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales Summary Report, Second Quarter 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV