NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gifts.com, the most visited gift recommendation site renowned for hand-picked gift ideas and expert advice, announced today the winners of the second annual Giftee Awards, honoring the best gifts of 2012. Winning gifts in this year's 10 categories were nominated and decided by thousands of public votes. By tapping into the collective conscience of gift givers across the United States, The Giftee Awards reveal what America really wants for the holidays.
The categories for the 2012 Giftee Awards address the most popular and trendy types of gifts that people will be shopping for during the holidays. New categories this year include Best Gifts Made in the U.S.A. and Best Eco-Friendly Gifts. For details on the winners and finalists in all 10 categories please visit the Giftee Awards site at http://giftees.gifts.com/2012/winners.
The full list of 2012 Giftee Award Winners are:
- Best Gift Under $25 – Bear Grylls Survival Series Basic Kit
- Best Eco Gift – Rukus Solar Sound System
- Best Made in the USA Gift – KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer
- Best Gift for Him – Ride Shotgun in a Stock Car
- Most Unusual Gift – Workaholics Bear Coat
- Best Gadget Gift – LifeProof Case & Cover/Stand Bundle for iPad
- Best Toy of 2012 – Nintendo Wii U
- Best Gift for Her – Simply Solved Style & Go Hair Care Valet
- Best Gift for the Host – Soup & Cracker Mugs Set