IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, will hold a conference call and webcast with its senior management team to provide 2013 financial guidance on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
In addition, IHS will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2012 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013, before the open of market. In conjunction with the earnings release, investors will have the opportunity to listen to IHS senior management review its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results via conference call and webcast on January 8, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
To participate in these live events, visit the IHS website at http://investor.ihs.com and log on at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
A replay of the webcasts will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live events. To access the webcast recording, visit http://investor.ihs.com.About IHS ( www.ihs.com ) IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to long-term, sustainable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in offices in 31 countries around the world. IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2012 IHS Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV