“The FDA approval of ExAblate is an exciting next step in GE’s investment in InSightec,” Tom Gentile, president and CEO of GE Healthcare Systems and InSightec board member. “Pain is the most common and most severe symptom for patient’s suffering from bone cancer; we believe that ExAblate can help significantly improve the quality of life for patients. This is the first approved oncology application of ExAblate and we are excited that InSightec will continue researching in this area to expand the applications of this product.”
* Trademark of General Electric Company.
† 510(k) pending at U.S. FDA and not available for sale in the U.S.
GE Healthcare at RSNA 2012Each year in Chicago, the conference of the Radiological Association of North America (RSNA) provides a forum for showcasing the latest innovations in medical imaging. If you are attending the conference, please visit GE Healthcare at booth number 5433 in McCormick Place south hall. Throughout the week of the event, GE Healthcare will distribute news and information using these digital platforms:
- Digital press kit: newsroom.gehealthcare.com/press-kits/ge-healthcare-at-rsna-2012
- Twitter: @GEHealthcare and hashtag #GEWorks
- YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/gehealthcare
- Flickr: www.flickr.com/people/gehealthcare
- Instagram: instagram.com/generalelectric
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts