HOUSTON, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cameron (NYSE:CAM) announced today that it has received an order from STX Offshore & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., totaling approximately $275 million, to supply a complete drilling equipment package for a 12,000 foot ultradeepwater drillship. STX Offshore & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. has a contract to build a new drillship from Sigma Drilling Ltd., of which Vantage Drilling Co. is a partner.
This order represents Cameron's first complete rig package for a newbuild drillship.
Chairman and CEO of Cameron, Jack Moore, commented, "After TTS Energy's successful completions of several full equipment packages for jackup drilling rigs, we now welcome the opportunity to provide a complete drilling equipment package for a drillship. We look forward to showcasing our capabilities on this project."Cameron is a leading provider of flow control equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. SOURCE Cameron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV