Peter C. Evans
Director of Global Strategy and Analytics, GE
Peter Evans is Director of Global Strategy and Analytics at General Electric Co. and served for five years as the head of Global Strategy and Planning at GE Energy. Prior to joining GE, he was Director, Global Oil, and Research Director of the Global Energy Forum at Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA). He also worked as an independent consultant for a variety of corporate and government clients, including the US Department of Energy, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and the World Bank. Dr. Evans has extensive international energy experience, including two years as a Visiting Scholar at the Central Research Institute for the Electric Power Industry in Tokyo, Japan. He is a lifetime member of the Council on Foreign Relations and a Board Member of the National Association for Business Economics. Dr. Evans holds a BA degree from Hampshire College and a Master’s degree and PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
About GEGE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV