Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) is hosting Florida state and local VIPs for a groundbreaking ceremony marking the construction of the new, 464,000 square foot Harris Technology Center in Palm Bay, Florida. Harris executives and a delegation of state and local VIPs will discuss the impact of the project to the local economy, as well as be available for interviews after the formal program. The winning local construction contractors for the project will also be announced as part of the official program.
- Tuesday, November 27, 12:00-1:00 pm, on the Harris campus in Palm Bay, FL – 2400 Palm Bay Road, Palm Bay, FL 32905. The site of the groundbreaking will be on Troutman Blvd., bordering the west side of the campus.
- Mr. William Brown, CEO, Harris Corporation.
- Mr. Sheldon Fox, Group President, Harris Government Communications Systems.
- Other state and local VIPs and building contractors.
RSVP: Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.orgQuestions: Sleighton Meyer, 321-537-1585, email@example.com or Jim Burke, 321-727-9131, firstname.lastname@example.org About Harris Corporation: Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $5.5 billion of annual revenue and about 15,000 employees – including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications ® products, systems and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at harris.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts