C.R. England Names Independent Contractor Driver Of The Month For October
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- C.R. England, a Salt Lake City-based global transportation provider, has recognized Independent Contractor Tracy Roberts as the Independent Contractor Driver of the Month for October 2012.
"Tracy is a great Independent Contractor," said Brandon Harrison, President – C.R. England National and Regional Divisions. "Tracy has figured out how to run his truck and take care of C.R. England customers. He always trip plans and keep the driver manager in the loop whenever there is a problem."
Tracy is an excellent driver and works hard to succeed and manage his routes for C.R. England. Roberts drives in the National Division and makes his home in Sandy, UT.
About C.R. EnglandFounded in 1920, C.R. England, Inc. corporate headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah and is one of North America's largest transportation companies and the world's largest temperature-controlled carrier. C.R. England services include National, Mexico and Regional Truckload service in addition to Dedicated and Intermodal services. Visit www.crengland.com. Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link. Brandon Harrison https://profnet.prnewswire.com/Subscriber/ExpertProfile.aspx?ei=101054 SOURCE C.R. England
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV