HELSINKI, November 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Nordic TeleCom and Cisco Systems Finland have reached a technology cooperation agreement. This will allow new value-added solutions to be connected with Cisco collaboration products via Nordic TeleCom's cloud services, thereby enhancing business operations.
"These combined collaboration services will, for example, help companies improve the quality of their customer service and increase sales", Esa Lahtinen, CEO at Nordic TeleCom, stated.
"Concrete examples of such value-added services include customized reporting and statistical analysis straight from the cloud, as well as integrating a call-back system into Cisco Contact Center solutions - with no installations or start-up costs," continued Lahtinen.About Cisco Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. About Nordic TeleCom Founded in 2009, Finnish company Nordic TeleCom is at the forefront of unified communication services. In 2011, NTC launched a unique portal that enables - with no installations or start-up costs - different value-added services for the company's existing contact center and telephone solutions. NTC's clients include the Stadium sports equipment chain, Sixt Rent a Car Finland, Diacor healthcare centers and Delta Motor Group. http://www.nordictelecom.fi More Information Pietari Päivänen, Director firstname.lastname@example.org +358-50-543-3292 SOURCE Nordic TeleCom
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV