LONDON and LOS ANGELES, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading global insurance giant Zurich Insurance is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled "See How Zurich Insurance Closes with Confidence across Europe and North America by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar will be geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large size organisations in the EMEA ( Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, an increasingly fast-growing market for BlackLine's flagship account reconciliation software.
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. A senior finance executive from Zurich's Switzerland headquarters will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the company has realised since using BlackLine.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence."What: "See How Zurich Insurance Closes with Confidence across Europe and North America by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" When: Wednesday, 28 November 2012, 4p.m. CET ( Zurich)/ 3p.m.GMT ( London)/ 10a.m. EST ( New York)/7a.m. PST ( Los Angeles) Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Stuart Lonergan, COO – Financial Accounting and Reporting, Zurich Insurance
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts