- Production losses of 35,000 ounces due to illegal strike action at KDC and Beatrix;
- Underground fire at KDC West responsible for 30,000 ounces of lost production;
- Group attributable equivalent gold production of 811,000 ounces compared with 862,000 ounces in the June quarter;
- Total cash cost of US$916 per ounce and NCE of US$1,448 per ounce;
- Operating margin of 45 per cent and NCE margin of 13 per cent; and
- "24/7" arrangements and other operating improvements agreed at South Deep.
Unlawful Strikes In South Africa Disrupt Production
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.