Conference Call Advisory - Destiny Media Announces Date Of 2012 Year End Earnings Results
VANCOUVER, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Destiny Media Technologies (TSXV: DSY) (OTCQX: DSNY), the global standard for the secure distribution of pre-release music to radio and the developer of a new cross platform playerless video streaming format, will discuss its fiscal 2012 earnings results on Friday, November 30th, 2012 during a conference call that will be held at 10 AM PST. Everyone is invited to ask questions or listen, by dialing direct 647-427-7450 or North American toll-free 888-231-8191.
A replay of the conference call will be available by calling direct 416-849-0833 or North American toll-free 855-859-2056 with ID 74800552.
Results will be out on November 29th. A written transcript and archived stream will subsequently be made available on Destiny's corporate site at http://www.dsny.com in our proprietary Clipstream® format.
About Destiny Media Technologies, Inc.Universal, EMI, Warner, Sony and one thousand other labels use Destiny's secure distribution service to deliver their pre-release music to radio and other trusted recipients. The company is launching a new cross platform playerless streaming format that doesn't require streaming servers and which reaches up to one hundred times as many viewers as other solutions with the same bandwidth and infrastructure by reusing streams. Publishers can reach internet TV's, smart phones, tablets, e-book readers and computers from a standard web server without the cost of transcoding. SOURCE Destiny Media Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV