Active Lifestyle Boosts Brain Structure And Slows Alzheimer's Disease
For patient-friendly information on MRI, visit RadiologyInfo.org.
AT A GLANCE
- Researchers found that an active lifestyle can preserve brain structure in older adults.
- Lifestyle factors examined included recreational sports, gardening and yard work, bicycling, dancing and riding an exercise cycle.
- More than 35 million people worldwide have dementia.
SOURCE Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts