Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, announced today “steals and deals” for online holiday shoppers on Cyber Monday ( www.bn.com/cybermonday), a day celebrating online shopping across the country. On November 26, customers who purchase select Barnes & Noble award-winning NOOK devices online using a MasterCard® card will receive a free $20 Barnes & Noble Gift Card, along with free shipping, while supplies last. This amazing offer applies to purchases of new NOOK Tablet ™, NOOK Color ™, NOOK Simple Touch ™ and NOOK Simple Touch ™ with GlowLight ™ devices on BN.com. In addition to giving the gift of the top-rated reading and entertainment products available, online shoppers can also use the Gift Card to purchase great new physical or digital books, magazines and children’s books, or a stylish accessory for NOOK.
Online holiday shoppers will enjoy up to 50 percent savings on the season’s hottest gifts for the whole family, such as top-selling books and eBooks, educational toys and games, electronics and more. Other exciting BN.com Cyber Monday online specials include:
- Special Gift Card Offer: Receive a free $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card with every $75 Gift Card purchase.
- Bestselling and Classic Books: Get 50 percent off select bestsellers, including Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, Neil Young’s Waging Heavy Peace, George R. R. Martin’s Lands of Ice & Fire, Chris Ware’s Building Stories, Dayton Duncan’s and Ken Burns’ The Dust Bowl: An Illustrated History and an exclusive Barnes & Noble edition of Life in Color: National Geographic Photographs, among others. All Barnes & Noble hardcover classics are also 50 percent off, and all Barnes & Noble Leather Collectibles are offered as a “buy one get one for only $10” deal.
- Kids & Teens Books: Get 50 percent off more than 50 books for kids of all ages from toddlers to teens. The Cyber Monday selection features a great assortment of books from bestselling fiction to popular biographies, including Snowmen at Night by Caralyn and Mark Buehner, a special edition of Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer and A Mutiny in Time (Infinity Ring Series #1) by James Dashner, as well as Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started and One Direction Behind the Scenes.
- Hottest Educational Toys & Games: Visit BN.com for an incredible “buy one get one 50 percent off” deal on any educational toy or game.* *Excludes select Lego and LeapFrog items.
- DVD and Blu-ray Titles: Get up to 50 percent off select DVD and Blu-ray bestsellers and new releases online and in stores, including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Midnight in Paris and Bridesmaids.
Additional offers available to customers at BN.com on Cyber Monday include:
- Moleskine Products: Buy one get one 50 percent off on all Moleskine products.
- Boxed Calendars: Get 50 percent off select boxed calendars.
The company’s recently announced and acclaimed NOOK ® HD and NOOK ® HD+ are now available at NOOK.com and in our nearly 700 bookstores nationwide. The lightweight 7-inch NOOK HD and 9-inch NOOK HD+ feature must-see displays for superior reading and entertainment, starting at $199 for NOOK HD and $269 for NOOK HD+.All orders over $25 qualify for free shipping and, as always, Barnes & Noble Members enjoy free express shipping on all BN.com orders. For more information, visit www.bn.com/cybermonday. About Barnes & Noble, Inc. Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The company operates 689 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s largest e-commerce sites, BN.com ( www.bn.com). Its NOOK Media LLC subsidiary is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. The NOOK digital business offers award-winning NOOK ® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store ™ ( www.nook.com), while Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, LLC operates 667 bookstores serving over 4.6 million students and faculty members at colleges and universities across the United States. Barnes & Noble is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is one of only 50 U.S. companies so named. Barnes & Noble.com is ranked the number one online retailer in customer satisfaction in the book, music and video category and a Top 10 online retailer overall in customer satisfaction according to ForeSee E-Retail Satisfaction Index (Spring Top 100 Edition). General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained via the Internet by visiting the company's corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com. NOOK ®, NOOK Tablet ™, NOOK Color ™, NOOK Color ™, NOOK Simple Touch ™, NOOK Simple Touch ™ with GlowLight ™, NOOK Store ™, NOOK Book ™, NOOK Video ™, NOOK Reading Apps ™, and Read What You Love. Anywhere You Like ™ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners. Follow Barnes & Noble on Twitter ( www.bn.com/twitter), Facebook ( www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble) and YouTube ( www.youtube.com/user/bnstudio). About NOOK Media LLC NOOK reading and entertainment products make it easy to read what you love, anywhere you like ™ with a fun, easy-to-use and immersive digital reading experience. With NOOK, customers gain access to the expansive NOOK Store ™ of more than 3 million digital books, plus periodicals, comics, apps, movies and TV shows, and the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through free NOOK Reading Apps ™ and NOOK Video apps, available at www.nook.com/freenookapps. NOOK owners receive Always Free NOOK Support in any of Barnes & Noble’s nearly 700 bookstores. Find NOOK devices in Barnes & Noble stores and online at www.nook.com, as well as leading retailers including Best Buy, Walmart, Target and many others. NOOK products are also available in the United Kingdom through www.nook.co.uk and leading retailers. For more information on NOOK, follow us on www.twitter.com/nookBN or www.twitter.com/nook_UK and www.facebook.com/nook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV