Fujifilm's Synapse® 3D Raises The Bar In Advanced Visualization And Analysis For Radiology And Cardiology
CHICAGO, Nov. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RSNA 2012: Booth #8316 -- Radiologists and cardiologists interested in advanced visualization and analysis will find the innovations of Fujifilm's Synapse 3D very appealing for their diagnostic needs. Fully integrated with Synapse PACS and Cardiovascular, Synapse 3D will be one of the showcase technologies at RSNA 2012.
"As always, we combined Fujifilm's technological heritage with our goal of listening directly to customer needs and requirements. The result is a system that will become a standard in the field," says Jim Morgan, Vice President of Medical Informatics for Fujifilm. "With one-click access and a consistent user interface, Synapse 3D is quickly building a legion of satisfied customers—about 500 around the world, including notable customers such as the University of Southern California in Los Angeles."
Synapse 3D eliminates the need to access advanced diagnostic tools from a separate workstation or with a separate login. Patient lists are synchronized with Synapse PACS, making it up to date at all times. Now in use at some of the most important and progressive medical facilities in the U.S. and internationally, Synapse 3D has a number of intuitive, easy-to-use features:
- Easy transition from Synapse PACS or Cardiovascular.
- Shared left-to-right, top-to bottom workflow for all tools.
- More than twenty-five (25) clinical applications designed for use in both general and body part-specific diagnostics.
- IT friendly design using SSL connectivity, virtualized environment, 64-bit OS support and multiple desktop operating system support.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts