- Cyclist, Camila Sabogal from the Indigenous Organisation of Colombia discusses sport for trauma healing and social mobilization for women who have experienced GBV in the conflict in Colombia.
- Fatuma Abdulkadir Aman, extraordinary leader of the Horn of Africa Development Initiative, shares how the usually-silent practice of FGM is addressed in the safe space of HODI's girls' football program.
- An estimated 50% of Sierra Leonean girls and women were victims of sexual violence during the war. Ella, a young footballer, shares her views on moving beyond the destruction into a future determined by her aspirations.
Play Is Her Protest - 16 Days Of Activism To End Violence Against Women
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.