iCAD, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICAD), an industry-leading provider of advanced image analysis, workflow solutions and radiation therapy for the identification and treatment of cancer, announced today it will launch VersaVue Enterprise 3.2.1, the latest release of the company’s MR software solution that provides improvements in workflow efficiency and flexibility, at the annual conference of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) taking place in Chicago, November 25-30.
“iCAD is committed to developing the most comprehensive, sophisticated image analysis solutions to help clinicians increase efficiency and diagnostic confidence,” said Ken Ferry, President and CEO of iCAD. “The new VersaVue Enterprise solution will improve workflow and flexibility to aid clinical decision making and treatment for patients, with an ultimate goal of delivering improved patient care.”
VersaVue provides robust Dynamic Contrast Enhanced (DCE) MR image analysis and flexible review and reporting tools that facilitate standardization of kinetic analysis and interpretation and reporting of morphology. Using advanced thin client architecture, VersaVue delivers real-time data access and eliminates the need to purchase redundant hardware. The software features on-demand viewing of studies anytime, anywhere to speed workflow as well as shared knowledge of study status from a single, shared database. Unique features of VersaVue Enterprise 3.2.1 include:
- Fusion of ADC color overlays on any sequence
- On the fly 3 time point calculation (Quick TP)
- Fully automatic prostate segmentation of the capsule that will allow prostate volume reporting
VersaVue Enterprise is part of iCAD’s complete MRI product suite which includes SpectraLook®, VividLook® and OmniLook®. These products offer comprehensive quantitative image analysis for cancer detection, staging, localization, treatment planning and serial monitoring.iCAD will also be highlighting two prostate biopsy solutions at RSNA:
- MRI Guided Prostate Biopsy (Currently pending FDA 510k clearance)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV