Shikun & Binui Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
AIRPORT CITY, Israel, November 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- 9% Revenue Growth compared with Q3 last year - to NIS 1.4 billion
- Cash Flows from Operating Activities totaled NIS 132 million, compared with NIS 49 million in Q3 last year
Ofer Kotler, CEO of Shikun & Binui: "The Group continues to develop its diverse growth engines. The results of these processes will bear fruit in the coming quarters and will support the creation of value for our shareholders."
Shikun & Binui Ltd. (TASE: SKBN.TA) ("Shikun & Binui" or the "Company"), a member of the Arison Group and Israel's leading infrastructure and real estate company, announced today its results for the third quarter ended September 30th, 2012.Noteworthy events during and subsequent to the third quarter and key results:
- The Group's orders backlog in the construction and infrastructure segments totaled NIS 10.5 billion at the end of the third quarter, of which NIS 7.7 billion ( $2 billion) originates in the backlog of projects outside of Israel.
- Shikun&Binui Solel Boneh Infrastructures further strengthened its leadership position in the infrastructures segment, and was awarded the tender for construction of the State Controller's Building in Jerusalem. The project scope is NIS 126 million and is to be built in 33 months.
- Shikun&Binui Solel Boneh SBI was awarded a roadwork project by the Nigerian Government, totaling $390 million with a construction period of approx. 3 years.
- Shikun&Binui Real Estate sold 237 housing units in the third quarter of 2012 for a total of NIS 343 million. In the first nine months of the year, 543 residential units were sold for a total of NIS 782 million.
- Shikun&Binui Renewable Energy began construction of three solar projects in the Negev, for production of 17 megawatts of electricity. Furthermore, the acquisition of " Paz Solar", was completed.
- In the termo-solar Ashalim Project, Abengoa a Spanish company is expected to replace Siemens as the partner in the project.
- Concurrent with the approval of the financial statements for the third quarter, the Group's board of directors approved the distribution of a dividend to its shareholders of NIS 80 million. During 2012, the Group distributed dividends totaling NIS 250 million.
- The Company submitted a bid in the concession tender for construction and operation of the State Archives.
- The Group's bid as part of an international consortium in a tender in Texas, US, was not accepted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV