4. 2012 Lincoln MKX
Market price: $34,295
Even Lincoln isn't averse to taking the crossover route. It replaced the Navigator's bulky midsize SUV cousin the Aviator with this vehicle back in 2006 and has racked up more than 20,000 sales each year since.
It may be a luxury crossover, but it's built on the Ford Edge platform and still gets 22.3 combined miles per gallon. That roughly $7,000 premium on the Edge gets drivers a 3.5-liter V6 engine, 20-inch chrome wheels, a voice-activated DVD navigation system, a reverse sensor system, Sirius satellite radio, a THX II-Certified audio system, heated and cooled front seats, and driver and passenger power lumbar supports. It's a lot easier to ride in style when you do so at a discount.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV