5. 2012 Nissan Pathfinder V6 SV
Market price: $28.522
This SUV should come pre-loaded with either a collection of grunge albums or an MP3 of Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days," as it's still clearly living in the past.
The Pathfinder is still being built to compete with the Chevy Blazer and Ford Bronco. It's still hopped up on trucks, it's still getting a paltry 18 miles per gallon and it still thinks a 4.0-liter V6 is something anyone wants in a family vehicle. So why is this museum piece finally getting such a drastic discount? Because next year it joins the rest of the modern automotive world by switching to a car-platform crossover, trimming to a 3.5-liter V6 and cutting fuel economy to a combined 21 miles per gallon. The Pathfinder is finally evolving, but its Stone Age 2012 throwback is still looking for a few good knuckledraggers to drive its old bones off the lot.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV