6. 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport
Market price: $20.980
Why give you Liberty or give you death when you can have both?
If you're buying a Jeep Liberty these days, you're buying a dead car rolling. Chrysler's new Italian masters at Fiat took one look at the boxy, bulky, V6-driven Liberty, noticed that Jeep hadn't turned it into a crossover like the Compass or Patriot and decided to cut its losses. The last Liberty rolled out of the factory in Toledo, Ohio, in August as a 2013, but bears a distinct resemblance to the 18.8 mpg model produced in 2012.All the interior room is still there, dashboard distractions including Bluetooth and navigation remain, but the sales just never surfaced. After peaking at more than 171,000 sales in 2002, demand for the Liberty dropped to 66,900 in 2008 and never reached that ceiling again. Ciao, Liberty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV