1. 2012 Nissan Armada SV
Market price: $34,187
First off, it's tough to invest much faith in an full-size, 5.6-liter V8-engine-laden, combined 15.7-mpg SUV when even the fate of the vehicle it's based on -- the Nissan Titan -- is in question. A deal to make the vehicle in tandem with the Dodge Ram fell through and though Nissan says the Titan will survive, the downward spiral of similar oversized vehicles calls the Armada's survival into question.
Secondly, why would you name your biggest, most intimidating SUV the Armada. Didn't history's most famous armada lose to a smaller British fleet in spectacular fashion? Maybe the options should include a while flag in case drivers find themselves in a parking lot surrounded by Mini Coopers.-- Written by Jason Notte in Portland, Ore. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV