Statement By Major John P. Murray Divisional Secretary For Public Relations And Development, Ontario Central-East Division, The Salvation Army
TORONTO, Nov. 24, 2012 /CNW/ - Today, we learned with interest - first, through media reports and, then, via a news release from the Toronto Police Service - that a quantity of toys and other items, apparently connected to the thefts at our Railside facility, has been recovered.
We commend the Toronto Police Service for what appears to be timely progress in its investigation and wish it continued success.
Futher, we very much appreciate the response of individuals and companies that have stepped forward with donations at our time of need.
The Salvation Army is under no illusions that the recovered toys can be returned to us soon, as it appears likely they will be required as evidence in any criminal court proceedings that arise.I emphasize that these are allegations at this time, and any further comment by The Salvation Army risks undermining the criminal investigation and prosecution. SOURCE The Salvation Army - Ontario Central Division
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV