Jim Cramer's Best Blogs
Nov 24, 2012 | 02:24 PM EST
Two Growth Stocks Restore the Market's Faith Posted at 10:08 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Nov. 21 High-multiple heaven! Thank you, Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG - Get Report), with your accelerated share repurchasing showing how cheap you really are. Thank you, Salesforce.com (CRM - Get Report), for delivering a quarter that is led by strength in Germany and France! Sometimes we can't remember why we like growth stocks. Sometimes because it has been hellish, frankly, ever since Chipotle dropped 100 points in a day. Now it seems to have stabilized, and that can lead one to the conclusion that another part of the bear -- the relentless compression of the high-multiple plays -- may be running its course.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas