Music lovers rejoiced when Spotify became available in the United States last year. Spotify allows you to create unlimited playlists. There's no downloading. All you have to do is drag and drop!
Spotify's app has a Pandora (P)-like radio feature. Users can create customized stations by rating songs using a thumbs up or thumbs down to build lists that suit your musical needs. You can also see what your Facebook (FB) friends are listening to, though you may be tempted to "unfriend Beliebers".Non-subscribers and subscribers alike can use Spotify radio on their smartphones, but premium users ($9.99/month) can get the most out of the mobile experience. A subscription allows you to listen to your playlists in offline mode...perfect for ignoring that creepy guy on the subway. The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, requires iOS 5.0 or later, and is available on Android as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV