NEW YORK (TheStreet) Thanksgiving has passed, which means Christmas music is playing everywhere. Need a break from "Jingle Bells?" Find some new jingles at the app store.
Still feeling the burn from your Napster days? Burning CDs may be a thing of the past, but digital music has come a long way. iPods forever changed portable music consumption in 2001 (Remember Walkmans?). The introduction of iPhones in 2007 meant that you no longer had to carry a separate music-playing device. But using an Apple (AAPL) device doesn't mean you have to buy music through iTunes. Unless you want to play "Call Me Maybe" on repeat, those dollars can add up fast.
Save money and discover new music with apps. From customized radio stations to concert planning, TheStreet recommends these five downloads.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV