Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM) (“Nationstar”) announced today that Jay Bray, Nationstar’s Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the 2012 FBR Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 12:50 p.m. Eastern time at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
The public may access a live audio webcast of the conference by visiting Nationstar’s website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com/.
A replay will be available on Nationstar’s website shortly after the conference and will be archived for 14 days. In addition, an investor presentation will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the Nationstar website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com/ prior to the conference.
About Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.Based in Lewisville, Texas, Nationstar currently services over one million residential mortgages totaling $198 billion in unpaid principal balance. In addition, Nationstar operates an integrated loan origination platform, enabling Nationstar to mitigate servicing portfolio run-off and improve credit performance for loan investors. Nationstar currently employs over 4,100 people, entirely based in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV