Get Ready For The L.A. Auto Show With California Rent-A-Car
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- You might not have ever thought of it this way, but a car rental in Los Angeles with California Car-Rental can be an educational experience, especially if you're getting ready for a car show. The L.A. Auto Show is returning to the Los Angeles Convention Center starting November 30. Automotive enthusiasts are getting into high gear for a show that appears destined to be among the most exciting yet.
California Rent-A-Car is the place to rent a car in Los Angeles if you want to gear-up for the show by trying out your hand with some of the innovative autos seen on Los Angeles streets. Whether you prefer a luxury car rental in Los Angeles or something on the sportier or greener side, this leading edge rental company is the place to put your automotive education into maximum overdrive.
California Rent-A-Car prides itself on providing the most diverse selection of makes and models of any car rental agency in Southern California. Having recently added such models the BMW 328i, the latest editions of the VW Beetle and the Mini Cooper Roadster, as well as the Audi A5, California Rent-A-Car boasts a superb fleet of cars that also includes some of the finest luxury cars, SUVs, and convertibles on the road.
California Rent-A-Car also offers such leading edge hybrids as the Toyota Prius V, the Lexus RX 450h, the Honda Insight, and the Lexus C200 Hybrid. SUVs include the Toyota Rav-4 and Highlander, the Volvo XC90, the Chevy Suburban Luxury, and the Chevy Tahoe Hybrid. These cars fit in perfectly with the focus of the 2012 edition of the L.A. show, where luxury and more exotic cars are expected to be capturing much of the attention.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV