NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance California Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AKP) and Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) will hold a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) Tuesday, November 27, 2012. Representatives of the above-mentioned Funds will lead the discussion during the live conference call.
Persons interested in listening to the conference call live may access the call by dialing 1-800-255-0751 approximately 15 minutes prior to the call. Please indicate you are calling for the "AllianceBernstein Closed End Funds Call" conference ID #74382597.
A Digitized Replay of the call will also be available beginning at 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on November 27, 2012, through 11:59 p.m. on December 27, 2012. Persons interested in listening to the replay of the call may access it by dialing 1-855-859-2056 in the U.S., or 404-537-3406 for international callers. The Access Code is 74382597. In addition, a written summary of the call will be available on our website, www.alliancebernstein.com/investments/us , within 24 hours of broadcast. The transcript may be found under the "Investment Products" tab—select "Closed-End Funds", and then select either the "Alliance CA Muni Income Fund" or the "Alliance NY Muni Income Fund". Once on either of these pages, the transcript can be accessed under the "Fund Information" bar.Alliance California Municipal Income Fund, Inc. and Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. are registered closed-end management investment companies managed by AllianceBernstein L.P. SOURCE Alliance California Municipal Income Fund, Inc.; Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV