'Glow' Brings Holiday Magic To Cleveland Botanical Garden
New surprises join holiday favorites now through Dec. 31; special evening hours added Wednesdays and Fridays
CLEVELAND, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Cleveland Botanical Garden makes your holidays bright with Glow, a magical experience filled with thousands of holiday plants, twinkling lights, live music and lots of seasonal cheer. Glow at the Garden debuted this morning to hundreds of smiling faces and continues through the end of the year.
As part of the wintertime fun, you can hop aboard the all-new Garden Express train ride. Decorate your own gingerbread house. Take in the fresh scent of evergreens and the joyous sounds of favorite seasonal songs from carolers and bands. Along the way, enjoy more than 100,000 lights and the bright colors of 3,000 holiday plantings from red and white poinsettias to Christmas cactus and winterberry holly.A 25-foot concolor fir decorated with 40 live poinsettias makes a great backdrop for family photos on holiday cards. Glow at the Garden runs Friday, November 23, through Monday, December 31. Hours are 10 am to 5 pm Tuesdays through Saturdays and noon to 5 pm Sundays. Special evening hours are offered until 9 pm Wednesdays and Fridays. The Garden's iconic Eleanor Armstrong Smith Glasshouse shines brightly with a warm, green glow nightly as part of the Glow celebration. The cherished holiday traditions you've grown to love at the Garden — delightful gingerbread displays and trees splendidly decorated by affiliated garden clubs — return. New additions for Glow include the kid-sized Treetop Shop where little ones can pick out presents for mom and dad, an Alpine-village experience of unique shopping and delectable treats and a Wishing Tree where you can hang your hopes and dreams for the new year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV