Media Advisory - Peru's Environment Minister At IDRC: Linking Investment And The Environment For Inclusive Growth
A lawyer and specialist on environmental policy and legislation, Pulgar-Vidal was appointed to the new Ministry of the Environment in December 2011. He was previously Executive Director of the Sociedad Peruana de Derecho Ambiental, and an active member of the Economic and Social Research Consortium (CIES). In addition, he chaired the Seminario Permanente de Investigación Agraria (SEPIA). IDRC has supported his research in both CIES and SEPIA. Following Pulgar-Vidal's presentation, Javier Portocarrero, CIES Executive Director, will share CIES' model for research to influence policy in Peru today. IDRC and CIDA have supported CIES since its inception.
For more information visit www.idrc.ca.
About IDRC A key part of Canada's aid program, the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) supports research in developing countries to promote growth and development. IDRC also encourages sharing this knowledge with policymakers, other researchers, and communities around the world. The result is innovative, lasting local solutions that aim to bring change to those who need it most.SOURCE International Development Research Centre
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV