• THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT SIR HAS FILED AN S-11 IN ANTICIPATION OF A PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON SHARES OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST. IN ORDER FOR A PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON SHARES OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST TO BE COMPLETED, SIR’S S-11 FIRST MUST BE DECLARED EFFECTIVE BY THE SEC. SIR HAS NO CONTROL OVER THIS PROCESS OR THE TIMING OF THIS REVIEW AND, IN FACT, THE SEC MAY NOT DECLARE SIR’S S-11 TO BE EFFECTIVE.• THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT SIR ANTICIPATES OFFERING 6,000,000 COMMON SHARES. THE NUMBER OF SHARES TO BE OFFERED MAY BE INCREASED OR DECREASED BECAUSE OF MARKET CONDITIONS OR OTHERWISE. SIR MAY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MARKET CONDITIONS.
Select Income REIT Announces Filing Of Form S-11 For Proposed Common Share Offering
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.