Prime Acquisition Corp. Cancels Acquisition Of Yuantong Investment Holdings Limited
Prime Acquisition Corp. (“Prime”) (NASDAQ: Common Stock: “PACQ”, Units: “PACQU”, Warrants: “PACQW”), a special purpose acquisition company, today announced that, effective November 21, 2012, it terminated its previously disclosed definitive share exchange agreement with Yuantong Investment Holdings Limited due to an uncured material breach of the agreement.
Prime is continuing its search for a potential acquisition target and will keep its shareholders apprised of its progress.
About Prime Acquisition Corp.
Prime Acquisition Corp., a Cayman Islands corporation, is a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of acquiring an operating business having its primary business operations in the Greater China region. Prime consummated its initial public offering on March 25, 2011, and generated aggregate gross proceeds of $36 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV