This one's a bit tougher, as Wal-Mart, Sears (SHLD) and other stores that sell tools will be teeming with Black Friday shoppers. Home Depot (HD) and Lowe's (LOW) are just slightly less mad, but don't underestimate them.
Both of the hardware giants have Black Friday circulars and deals and aren't afraid to use them. However, while the rest of the shoppers are distracted by pre-lit Christmas decorations, $15 starter tool kits and $500 discounts on french-door refrigerators, there are saws, drills and cabinet sets going for half price.If you know what you're doing and know what departments to avoid like a pack of rabid reindeer, this is an easy way to stock your workshop or garage at minimal cost.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV