BrightLife Direct Announces Sigvaris Stocking Sale
WASHINGTON, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BrightLife Direct, a compression garment distributor, has announced a sale on all Sigvaris compression stockings and support socks through Monday, December 10, 2012. Items can be ordered through the company's website with a 10 percent off discount coupon code.
"Sigvaris compression socks are one of our most popular brands, due to the wide array of colors and styles. They also have the largest selection of natural rubber and cotton compression garments," said Kip Bright, president of BrightLife Direct. "They have a precise sizing system for a great fit, so people find them very comfortable."
Sigvaris stockings have separate sizes for men and women. They come in a variety of styles, including classic dress socks for men and transparent and opaque stockings for women. Most Sigvaris stockings are available in compressions from 15 to 20 mmHg, 20 to 30 mmHg, 30 to 40 mmHg and 40 to 50 mmHg. Lengths are knee-high, thigh-high and waist high, depending on the product.
To receive the 10 percent discount customers must order from BrightLife Direct ( http://www.brightlifedirect.com/) by December 10, 2012 using the coupon code SIGV10.About BrightLife Direct, Inc.: BrightLife Direct ( http://www.brightlifedirect.com/) has been serving those who wear compression garments for more than 11 years. The Washington, DC-based company offers name brand products at discounted prices. This includes Mediven, Sigvaris, Juzo and Jobst compression socks. The company features a private label brand, Allegro stockings, which meets all rigorous testing standards and is available at 50% to 60% less than name brands. BrightLife Direct also offers arm compression sleeves and gloves for those with lymphedema, Orthaheel footwear for people requiring orthotics and products for plantar fasciitis treatment. http://www.brightlifedirect.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV