NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating whether OSI Systems, Inc. (OSIS) and/or its officers and directors violated state or federal securities laws. OSI Systems, among other activities, manufactures and supplies the Transportation Security Administration ("TSA") with body scanning equipment.
On November 15, 2012, shares of OSI Systems fell over 25% after it was reported that Congressman Mike Rogers, the Chairman of the House Transportation Security Subcommittee, issued a letter to the TSA stating that is subcommittee received a tip indicating that OSI Systems had faked a key test and may have committed fraud by "knowingly manipulating" the results of an operational test. OSI Systems has denied the allegation, but if true OSI could be hit with fines, prison terms and a ban on receiving government contracts if the allegation is proven.
Click here to learn more about the OSI Systems (OSIS) shareholder class action lawsuit investigation. If you have information that would assist Morgan & Morgan in its investigation, or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, call George Pressly, Esq , toll free, 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Morgan & MorganMorgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to being a securities law firm, the firm also practices in the areas of personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact: Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq. Five Penn Plaza
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV