In all events, shareholders’ representation shall be subject to the rules set forth under Colombian Corporate Law and Securities Regulations (articles 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 of the Resolution 1200 of 1995 and article 1 of the Resolution 116 of 2002), concerning illegal, unauthorized and unsafe practices by the issuers of securities.
JAVIER G. GUTIERREZ PEMBERTHY Chief Executive Officer
- Have your identity document at hand, and if you are representing other shares, the respective proxy.
- The doors of the auditorium and the registration spots will be opened from 6:30 a.m. onwards.
- Entry of accompanying persons will be allowed only for physically handicapped Shareholders, elder adults and under aged individuals.
- No kits (presents) or food will be provided to the attendees
- People who wish to represent the shares of their minor children must submit a copy of birth certificate.
- Those persons that acquired shares being a minor and the date of the Assembly have come of age, must have updated its records in the Shareholders' Call Office.
For further information please contact:Shareholders' and Investors' OfficeCalle 81 No. 19A-18, Edificio Country, Piso 2Phone: Bogota: 307 70 75; rest of the country: 01 8000 113434E-mail: email@example.com www.ecopetrol.com.co Ecopetrol is Colombia's largest integrated oil & gas company, where it accounts for 60% of total production. It is one of the top 40 oil companies in the world and the fourth largest oil company in Latin America. The Company is also involved in exploration and production activities in Brazil, Peru and the United States Gulf Coast, and owns the main refineries in Colombia, most of the network of oil and multiple purpose pipelines in the country, petrochemical plants, and is entering into the biofuels business. This release contains forward-looking statements relating to the prospects of the business, estimates for operating and financial results, and those related to growth prospects of Ecopetrol. These are merely projections and, as such, are based exclusively on the expectations of management concerning the future of the business and its continued access to capital to fund the Company's business plan. Such forward-looking statements depend, substantially, on changes in market conditions, government regulations, competitive pressures, the performance of the Colombian economy and the industry, among other factors; therefore, they are subject to change without prior notice. Contact us for any additional information: Investor Relations Alejandro Giraldo Phone: +571-234-5190 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations ( Colombia) Mauricio Tellez Phone: + 571-2345377 Fax: +571-2344480 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ecopetrol.com.co SOURCE Ecopetrol S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV