Littlewoods Europe Triples Its Final Freebie Friday Prizes For December
LONDON, November 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Every week Littlewoods Europe gives its social media followers the chance to win quality prizes from their online store. Now they've upped the stakes announcing even more fabulous wins of not one, not two but three great prizes in their final giveaway in December.
You too can take part in the fun run up to Christmas by playing #Freebie Friday, for the chance to win amazing prizes to keep yourself or give away as presents for Christmas. Taking part is easy - you can follow the Littlewoods Europe Blog and leave a comment, follow @LWEurope on Twitter and retweet their special #FF tweets, share the #Freebie Friday links with your circles on Google+ or you can 'Like' the #Freebie Friday posts by Littlewoods Europe on Facebook.
Still available to win is a treat for young Batman fans on Friday 23 rd November when the ultimate Batman Attack Total Destruction Batmobile is the prize for the week. Then it's a Moshi Monster Super Moshi HQ for the little monsters on Friday 30 th November. And during the grand finale week on Friday 7 th December their will be 3 prize draws. Prizes this week include the amazing Web Shooting Spiderman, a So Fabulous Dress of your choice up to the value of €100 and an uber cool Samsung WB690 Digital Camera.With everything to play for, and with so much in store delivered to Europe for just €5, Littlewoods Europe is THE place to shop for at Christmas. About Littlewoods Europe: Littlewoods Europe launched on 27th August 2009 is aimed at women who want the convenience of home delivery from one of their favourite British on-line retailers. The delivery cost is €5 regardless of size of order. Littlewoods Europe delivers to 25 countries in Europe, including France, Spain, Cyprus and Malta.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV